Bimix is a medication class that contains two components: papaverine and phentolamine. When both medications are injected into the penis at the same time, they increase blood flow to the penis. Great blood flow to the penis is required for good erections. Bimix injections can be used to treat male erection problems.
Bimix can be made with varying amounts of papaverine and phentolamine, as well as different concentrations of each medication. As a result, when you buy Bimix injection online the dosages are not comparable from one patient to the next or between pharmacies because each pharmacy prepares Bimix in a different concentration of each ingredient.
Because the effects of papaverine and phentolamine are not linear when combined, increasing the dose of Bimix by 50% will not necessarily increase its effectiveness by 50%; it may be much more or less effective. To avoid the risk of priapism, the urologist must carefully mix the Bimix dose.
Erectile dysfunction (ED)
The failure to achieve or sustain a hard enough erection for sexual intercourse is referred to as erectile dysfunction (ED). It can happen at any age, but it is more common in men over the age of 40. Physical or psychological issues can contribute to ED. In the United States, approximately 20 million men suffer from ED, with that figure expected to rise to more than 300 million by 2025.
Oral phosphodiesterase types 5 (PDE5) inhibitors, such as Sildenafil and Tadalafil, are the first-line treatment for men suffering from erectile dysfunction. These relax the corpus cavernosum inside the penis, resulting in penile hardness and erection.
Though PDE5 inhibitors are a common treatment option, many men do not respond as well as they would like and seek alternative ED treatment. Bimix injection is an alternative option that has been used successfully in the treatment of ED.
Components of BiMix ED Injections
BiMix ED injections are a combination of two medications: phentolamine and papaverine. Because this is a specialty compounded medication, it is not available in retail pharmacies. If you want to try BiMix to help treat ED, talk to your doctor, and we'll work with them to create a personalized dosage for you.
The constituents of BiMix work together to produce long-lasting penile erections in ED patients.
BiMix injection is an intravenous ED treatment that can be tailored to each individual's needs. This medication is effective in the treatment of erectile dysfunction and performs better for some men than oral medications such as PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra®, which are frequently insufficient for several people's situations.
How does BiMix function?
Injecting BiMix into the corpus cavernosum causes relaxation, expansion, and blood filling of the corpus cavernosum. This can lead to penile erections that last the entire duration of sexual activity.
Timing and application:
- BiMix test doses are recommended for all patients to ensure proper dosing.
- Injections have a 5–20-minute onset and should be timed with intercourse accordingly. Erections can be as long as 30 minutes. When you buy BiMix injection online can be used twice per week.
- It is not advised to use penile injections in conjunction with oral Viagra or vacuum erection devices.
- While some patients may be concerned about penile injections, they will discover that the needle is extremely fine and similar to those used for insulin injections.
- A slight local anesthetic may be required for patients who are in pain.
- When BiMix is properly dosed, 80% of men should be able to achieve an erection.
Side Effects of BiMix for ED:
- Injection technique is a critical component of treatment. "Peyronie's Disease" is a rare injection side effect caused by scar tissue inside the penis and the lining of the corpora cavernosa. This is treatable.
- Other uncommon adverse reactions include allergic responses to prescription medicines or active infection.
- Mild discomfort during the injection procedure.
- Excessive pain during erection.
- There could be some bleeding at the injection site.
- Notify your healthcare provider right away if you notice any redness, lumps, or swelling in the erect penis. The prescribing physician should be consulted for additional guidance on how to proceed.